We all have figured out by know that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim.
He said on page 261 (the first printing--paperback edition only) 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'
He said the future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet Mohammed.
He said 'Muslim Americans built the very fabric of America.'
In 2014, he threatened to shoot down Israeli jets if they attacked Iran.
He gave the 'Shahada' or the Muslim "one finger in the air" sign at the US - African Leaders Conference in
Washington, DC., in August, 2014.
Obama has justified ISIS actions by saying "The Crusades" just as ISIS has done in many videos.
He wears a ring daily that says 'there is no God except Allah' written in Arabic, that was placed on his finger by Michelle Robinson, at their wedding.
So if he is really a Muslim -- what kind of Muslim is he?
At initial glance, the most obvious choice is that he is a Sunni Muslim.
1) He funded/created the Arab Spring whereby dictators were thrown out in Sunni dominated countries of Libya and Egypt (and almost Syria--also Sunni dominated). Those dictators were replaced with (Sunni) ISIS rebels.
2) In Egypt, the Dictator Mubarak was replaced with The Muslim Brotherhood and Mohammed Mursi. (SUNNI)
3) He has bowed to the Sunni King of Saudi Arabia (which is not only embarrassing, it's a despicable thing for an American President to do)
4) He funded and gave logistics information about US troops and plans to the Sunni ISIS. You could even argue Obama, John McCain and Killary helped create ISIS by sending them weapons in Libya and Syria.
5) Obama was born and raised in Africa, and he went to Madrassa's in the Sunni dominated Kenya. Indonesians are Sunni Muslims who Obama was adopted into.
Knowing all of this, its very strange as to why he would then hire Valerie Jarrett (who was born in Shiite dominated Iran) to run his administration.
Obama did not support the Green movement in Iran, which could have removed the Mullahs from power.
1.) Obama's parent's marriage fits the pattern of NIKAH MUT'AH, (a Shia doctrine for temporary marriage by which a Shia Muslim man may marry a Jew or Christian for a specific period) then the marriage dissolves. Sunnis do not approve of this doctrine.
2.) Shia Islam tends to be more left-wing politically, and Sunni tends to be more right-wing.
3.) Even though its the minority, Shia Islam has deep roots in Mombasa, Kenya. The Shia are definately better organized than the Sunni in Kenya, and they have an active missionary program, and run a number of schools and hospitals.
4.) Kenya also has close ties with Iran,... Ahmadinejad visited there and they signed numerous agreements concerning energy, agriculture, commerce, trade, etc.
5.) Obama's relative, Railia Odinga (whom he traveled to Kenya as a US Senator to support) favors Shariah law for Kenya. He was very instrumental in bringing about the Iranian-Kenya agreements signed by Ahmadinejad.
5.) Obama's chief personal advisor, Valerie Jarrett, was born and spent her formative years in Iran.
6.) During his Presidential campaign, Obama said he would sit down with Ahmadinejad of Iran, and discuss matters without preconditions (in spite of him being a holocaust denier and saying he wanted to destroy Israel).
7.) During his campaign, Obama also had a private meeting with Hassan Al-Qazwini (an Iraqi-born Shia who leads the Dearborn mosque -- the largest mosque in America). The press was not allowed to be present. And they later admitted that they discussed the Middle East, and Obama accepted a copy of Qazwini's book -- AMERICAN CRESCENT.
8.) This is the same mosque that has hosted Louis Farrakhan, as an 'honored guest.'
9.) When Obama was elected, thousands of Iranians danced in the streets and called him 'brother.' On the other hand, Arabic Sunni clerics made death threats against him for hiding his identity as a Muslim.
10) During his campaign, Obama said he would go after jihadist Sunnis in Pakistan and in Afghanistan. But he wanted US troops out of Iraq, where the Shia are in a majority and are trying to subdue Sunni influence.
11) During the elections in Iran (when the government brutally cracked down on protesters in the streets) there was hardly a voice of alarm or any criticism from the Obama administration. I wonder why??
Given his expressions of favor to Shia Islam, is one not justified in questioning whether or not he may be a crypto-Shia practicing Taqiyya? He has done nothing to expell that impression!! The Sunni do not approve of Taqiyya. But Taqiyya (dissimulation/lying--a Shia doctrine) justifies deception and masquerading, or pretending to be of another faith for the ultimate glory of Islam. What do you think.....??